Say 'I love you!' or 'Thank you!' to family members, friends, teachers, caregivers, and other special people this holiday by giving from the heart in their name.
Representatives of at least 19 non-profits will be on hand to explain what they do and welcome donations that strengthen families and communities, support elders, care for creation, and respond to hunger and homelessness. Festive refreshments in Fellowship Hall; fully accessible by elevator from parking.
Opportunities to Give from the Heart
- Compass Housing Alliance
- Earth Ministries
- Friend to Friend America
- Fauntleroy Church Homelessness Task Force
- Habitat for Humanity Seattle/King County
- Heifer International * Hope of Children & Women Victims of Violence
- Reading With Rover
- Real Change
- Southwest Seattle Historical Society
- Southwest Youth & Family Services
- Splash International
- The Kenney Foundation
- The Whale Trail
- West Seattle Elementary Islandwood Fund
- West Seattle Food Bank
- White Center Food Bank
- Westside Baby
- & more
Co-sponsored by Alki and Admiral UCC congregations and the West Seattle and Fauntleroy YMCA.